You are an importer, distributor, wholesaler or retailer of wines and spirits?
Wine buyers from all over America come to Chicago for 3 days to meet with international producers.
Target producers beforehand, reserve your private B2B meetings, enjoy the wine fair, toast & dine in the heart of Chicago.
Looking to develop your portfolio, WWM America will immerse you during 3 days in wine regions all over the world.
180 exhibitors of wine & spirits and of the New World (wine producers, wine merchants, cooperative cellars, sales agents...).
(importers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers) from all over the United States, Canada and South America.
of wine & spirits and of the New World (wine producers, wine merchants, cooperative cellars, sales agents...)
World Wine Meetings America is:
- Diversity of Appellations: Over the three days, we give you the opportunity to taste wines from appellations either already known or about to be. You will be able to appreciate the quality and range of the wine producing areas of Europe and of the New World.
- Rallying all the winemaking players: Producers, wineries and wine merchants will showcase their wines. So, each part of the trade is represented.
- Save Time: In just 3 days you can meet over 180 wine producers and wine merchant coming from all over the world.
- Professional working conditions: Your personal pre-organized schedule, with 40-minute private meetings taking place in the specially customized Business Suites. You may pre-select producers according to their detailed profile including region, appellation, wine description, grape varieties, price range, ratings & medals...
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere: A convivial professional environment all throughout. Enjoy the meals in presence of all participants and toasting with all producers’ wines & spirits.
Your WWM America Chicago buyer package:
Once your application is received and approved for participation, the fee to be paid is €190 which covers:
- Your accommodation at the Embassy Suites Downtown Magnificient Mile for the nights of April 30th & May 1st, 2018.
- Meals scheduled in the program including the official dinner and features of the convention.
- Your personal meeting schedule and the detailed e-catalog of all participants.
- The reimbursement of your travel costs depending on the country of departure.
The Lunches and Dinners
New, Business Cruise! The official dinner will be served on board the Yacht Odyssey!
All meals which are taken together with all participants are additional opportunities to taste wines in a friendly atmosphere.
The tasting exhibition
During a walk-around tasting exhibition, as an opening of the event, this space gives you the opportunity:
- To have a first contact with all the exhibitors.
- To organize additional meetings.
Enjoy the buffet provided for you during this time.
WWMA Chicago has helped to increase business. All in one place, I have met several companies of excellent quality and made solid relationships. I look forward to future events.
Moyses Herszenhaut, BAID’NHER - Brazil
I had an excellent experience at WWM Chicago, 2012. A very professional organization with a great catalog and number of producers. I look forward to attending next year.
Tony Fese, SOUTHERN WINE AND SPIRITS - USA
I only have excellent comments to give, everything was perfect from the organization to the participants. All meetings were perfectly organized and all staff really helping.
Geoffrey De la Croix - DELACROIX VINHOS - Brazil
A terrific event, I look forward to next years WWM.
Efrain MADRIGAL - ENO A MANO - USA
Invited to WWM Chicago, as a guest of Domaine du Tariquet in Gascony. I devoted the entire day to the events: attending the Master Class, the Armagnac Tasting and finally the Armagnac Dinner. The Master Class was a concise presentation of the History of Armagnac. The Tasting was a congenial forum, where I met several Producers whose Armagnac I sell. I particularly enjoyed this opportunity to taste and discuss Armagnac with the people who make it and know it the best. The Armagnac Dinner was the greatest pleasure of all, since the whole point of Armagnac is convivial behavior: Dinner with friends!
Binny's Express in Hyde Park - Gregory Fulham – Chicago - Wine Consultant
It was very beneficial for me to meet with the new suppliers and I have found many new interesting propositions for the near future. Please keep me posted of any upcoming events...
Tannin Fine Wines - Nicholas Pearce – Toronto
J'ai beaucoup apprécié le cadre très convivial mais tout de même très professionnel de WWM Chicago. Nous sommes retournés au Québec très satisfaits et riches de nouveaux contacts commerciaux prometteurs.
Société de Vins Fins LTEE – David Laviolette – Québec
J'ai grandement apprécié la formule, tous mes objectifs commerciaux ont été atteints, en plus des nouvelles relations établies avec des collègues d'autres pays.
Importations Activin / Star Vin - Robert Labelle - Québec
Wonderful wine experience in Chicago. We were able to see, taste and talk to more than 40 suppliers on a one to one basis and learn of their passions and wonderful wines. This has certainly been a highlight in my wine experiences and will enhance our business here in Ontario.
Mike Carruthers - The Old World Wine Agency – Canada